Saturday, January 23, 2010

Krutch - Brotherhood Sisterhood





OK
This is one of my all-time favorite bands.
The sheer hardness of Krutch is something no other band has ever reached if you ask me. This mini-cd has been released on Release Power Productions, a Brussels based label that also gave us the Arkangel "Prayers Upon Deaf Ears", Crawlspace "Don't Get Mad..." and so much more (I might be putting up some more of their releases in due time)
I bought this one a few years back on the Ypres Hardcore Festival, and was happy as a little boy who gets his presents on Christmas! Everything from the band has been sold out for years, and is almost impossible to find (yeah, Ebay is the only way!) which is too bad, coz everyone listening to hardcore should possess this.
Tracks number 1, 2 and 4 are taken from the "Wheruat" demo tape, and the 2nd and 5th come from the "Greed & Pride" split with Surrounded on Back ta Basics (BtB#02).
Members of Krutch went on to form Wisdom In Chains (probably the best band in current hardcore) so check 'em out too!

Before the "Wheruat" demo, they did another one entitled "Stand Alone, Stand Strong" which I like even more, and have in my possession, but I can't rip it, since I haven't got the equipment for it, if someone could help me out on it, would be awesome!


Krutch - Brotherhood Sisterhood

Krutch Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment